Bandera Dorade with Basil & Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 shallot, thin slices
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1-2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 cup of green olives, thin slices
- 2 750-gram Bandera Bronzini Dorade, eviscerated, filleted, skinless, pin bones removed
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of fresh basil, chopped
*Makes 6 Portions
MAKE THE DRESSING:
Combine shallots, cherry tomatoes, chopped garlic, sliced olives and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside in refrigerator.
Season portions with salt and pepper, place in deep baking dish. Cover portions with entire mixture.
Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes. Bandera Bronzini Dorade is ready when fish is flaky throughout.